NLP Coaching | NLP Coaching Course
Our NLP Coaching and NLP Course will give you the tools, skills and practice you need to develop your coaching skills. It has something for anyone who wants to succeed as an effective coach in a professional environment.
Our individual 1:1 NLP Practitioner training has a very high coaching element and will introduce you to the impact of successful coaching.
Our NLP Coaching Course provides exciting new avenues to use your skills to help others establish and reach their goals. You may want to set up a coaching practice, or you may want to develop your skills as a coach in a corporate or managerial context – this can be in the context of colleague, boss, or friend. This NLP course will provide a very strong base for coaching success. It is part of our suite of company-based courses and is designed for people want to be an effective coach in a professional environment.
To find out more, read on or get in touch by one of the methods below:
- Telephone 07944 388621 with your name, how to reach you, and the reason for the call.
- Book a telephone or Skype consultation in Michael’s on-line diary.
- Complete the on-line course contact form.
Coaching | Business Benefits
During this course you will develop an extraordinary ability to coach your staff, colleagues and other clients. This will lead to ‘bottom line’ benefits and greater satisfaction for you all. Some participants find that this course provides a opportunity to consider exploring new career paths. Combining this course with other master practitioner modules such as the Leadership NLP Course and the Sales NLP Course will dramatically increase your effectiveness.
Coaching | Personal Benefits
This course provides exciting new avenues for personal development and self-discovery. Successfully coaching others can lead to tremendous satisfaction and personal development. It can lead to highly profitable career opportunities.
NLP course syllabus
- Course elements:
- Why NLP executive coaching works.
- Our coaching model.
- Agreeing what’s important to the client.
- Setting and agreeing outcomes, current state, and success criteria.
- Establishing value.
- Managing the right process.
- Establishing feedback criteria.
- Selling an executive coaching service.
- Maintaining coaching relationships.
- During the course you will:
- Clarify your own coaching goals and ambitions.
- Learn how coaching helps clients achieve more exciting goals.
- Help your client to understand their values and what’s important to them.
- Enable your client to set motivating goals in the context of coaching and achieve them.
- Work with your client to identify any ‘blocks’ in achieving goals and come up with a variety of ways to remove them.
- Develop your NLP skills so they can be used effectively in a coaching context.
- Learn how to demonstrate and add real value to your client.
- Develop your own plan to develop an executive coaching business.
- Improve your ability to build and maintain a profitable and beneficial relationship with your clients and potential clients.
This master-class and the accreditation process is for people with NLP practitioner accreditation, who are committed to reach even further for heightened human excellence. As with all NLP courses available through PPI Business NLP, you will find a safe environment to open your mind, and explore and practice new approaches and techniques. This course requires that you commit your attention and energies fully; people who aren’t able to commit will limit their own potential with NLP, and hinder the growth of other participants.
NLP Courses | Change Management Course
NLP Courses | NLP Coaching Course (This page)
NLP Courses | NLP Hypnosis course
NLP Courses | NLP Leadership
NLP Courses | NLP Presenting Course
NLP Courses | NLP Sales Course