NLP Video 8 – Review Progress
NLP Training | Benefit of 1:1 Training
NLP Video 1 | Setting The Scene
NLP Video 2 | Introducing the Video Series
NLP Video 3 | Success and Fulfillment Quiz
NLP Video 4 | Frames and States
NLP Video 5 | Direction and End Goals
NLP Video 6 | Where are You Now?
NLP Video 7 | Developing a Plan
NLP Video 8 | Review Your Progress
(We also have over 66 NLP Videos on our NLP Techniques site)
You’ve decided on your end goal (s) and your plan. What’s left is to decide what action you will take every day to achieve your end goal (s). I’m of the view that one of the key choices in life we have is what to do with the time allocated to us. I consider time at least (if not more) as important as money. I suggest that you compile a simple daily list of questions to check your progress. In addition I suggest you contract with a buddy or coach for a short review on a weekly or monthly basis.
Suggested daily questions
It’s useful to develop the questions so they work for you. This is a starter list.
- What have I done today that’s helped me towards my end goals?
- What have I learned?
- What could I have left out?
- Who or what has made me grateful?
- What are my key actions for the next 7 days?
- What are my key actions for tomorrow? Mentally rehearse them.
- Do my goals still motivate me?
Review with a buddy or coach
There are a number of successful approaches. This is one of my favourites. Choose your buddy or coach, and share your end goals and plan with them. Each time you meet (preferably weekly or monthly) spend 30 minutes outlining what you’ve achieved and your future plans. Let your coach or buddy ask questions for 5 minutes. If you want to, ask them what they would do with some of your opportunities and challenges.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss anything in these videos. You can register for our email updates below. I’ll let you know when further video segments are released, or when anything comes up that may be of interest.NLP Training pdf’s
Find out more! Select one of the contact methods below:
- Telephone 07944 388621 with your name, how to reach you, and the reason for the call.
- Book a telephone or Skype consultation in Michael’s on-line diary.
- Complete the on-line training contact form.